BIM is a process that allows members of the project team to collaborate on the design elements of a 3D architectural model via a computer virtual platform. Architects, engineers, planners and the construction team have to analyze the digital model and provide their technical expertise with a goal of conforming their inputs in relation …
Tag: BIM Quantity Takeoff
BIM vs. Bills of Quantities. Will 3D Model Takeoff Software Eliminate The Need for Quantity Surveyors and Estimators in Construction Projects?
BIM stands for Building Information Modelling. There are many perspectives in which people view BIM. It is essential to know that BIM evolved as an architectural design process based on digital 3D Modelling, but instead of the Architect being the only one involved in the design process, it is now inclusive of other parties involved …
- What are the Pros and Cons of Building your own House?
- 5 Ways of Calculating Construction Estimating Fees
- How To Calculate Consulting Fees for Professional Quantity Surveyors and Construction Estimators
- Construction Estimator T-Shirt for Quantity Surveyors, Cost Engineers, Estimators and Project Managers.
- Two Level Duplex House with Flat Roof and Balcony – by PlantaPronta, Brazil
- Two Level Duplex House with Chimney and Patio – By Brazilian Architects
- Affordable Housing (1)
- Architecture (7)
- Bills of Quantities (10)
- Career Guide (6)
- Construction Finance (6)
- Construction Tendering (6)
- Estimating Methods (18)
- Estimating Software (12)
- Estimator’s Tools (5)
- Project Management (17)
- Promotions (1)